Sunday, August 24, 2008

Two New Words


Weeds is one of my favorite programs and now that the Olympics are winding down, I’ve had time to catch up on past episodes. I won’t spoil anything, but I have to say that Weeds recently produced one of the best descriptive phrases I’ve heard in ages. I won’t spoil the show, but you have to read these two words:

Thunder Cunt.

Say it with me – say Thunder Cunt! THUNNNDERRRR CUNNNNT!

How did that feel for you? It was good for me – a revelation from the Good Book, even. Thunder Cunt is Biblical in proportion – it’s one of those descriptions of a person that never goes away. Thunder Cunt is the John 3:16 of curses, and it’s just waiting to be printed on t-shirts and banners.

Thunder Cunt is not a word that makes a stain. Thunder Cunt makes atomic craters.

Thunder Cunt punches holes through civilizations. Pompeii? It was Thunder-Cunted. The Spanish Inquisition, at the time, was regarded as El Thunder Cuntiquistion.

Do you know Thunder Cunt? Me too. Have you ever lived with her? Maybe she was your gym teacher, a sister, or someone you met. Thunder Cunt is a fucking bitch with the volume knob set to Please Kill Me. With bulging eyes, Thunder Cunt is going to ultrasonically project menstrual lava all over your sun-shiny day.

What is left, Thunder Cunt? What will it take to kill you?

Thank you, Weeds. Thank you calling out Thunder Cunt, on the record. I knew there was something there, but I never had a name for it until today

4 comments:

skeeter......g said...

I LOVE WEEDS and this was one of the many reasons why. I screamed out loud on this one...... too too funny.

Unknown said...

OMG, I love WEEDS this season. I cracking up over the scene when the guy keeps calling the baby, Diablo. There's something great in almost every scene this season.

Mojopo said...

We shall talk of Weeds, pals! Good stuff there. Much to say because it is THAT good. Thanks for visiting!

P.S.: Shane disturbed me in new ways.

Anonymous said...

This is how much I love Weeds (and weed):

Season 1, Finale. Andy calls Nancy "Weedy McWeed-Weed." It makes me laugh so hard a little pee comes out.

Cut to August 23, 2006. I give gf a cat for her birthday. She names the cat "Weedy McWeed-Weed."

Now THAT is love.