Thursday, June 25, 2009

Belated Father's Day Greetings To Gov. Mark Sanford

Belated Father’s Day greetings to Gov. Mark Sanford (R-SC). He could not celebrate with his four children over the weekend because he was out of town, working the creases out of his chorizo in Argentina. With his mistress. I was so surprised! A Republican with a woman?

-- -- --

Wait a hot minute! Isn’t this the same guy who had so much to say about Bill Clinton’s nasty business? Yes, he said:
“I think it would be much better for the country and for him personally (to resign). I come from the business side. If you had a chairman or president in the business world facing these allegations, he’d be gone.” [Sanford on Clinton, The Post and Courier, 9/12/98]
Karma works in mysterious ways. Without Karma I would have never known that the road to FAIL begins somewhere in the Appalachian mountains, which are connected to Argentina. Who knew?

Mrs. Sanford, I know a great lawyer. Don’t even bother yourself with that phony stand by your man silliness. Do the right thing – beat his ass on live TV.

What is it with US governors and their philandering pee-pees? If I didn’t know better, I’d say that Sarah Palin hired a private investigator and is eliminating her 2012 rivals one at a time.

Check out this clip of Sanford's confession. The women in the background make it all worthwhile.



Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning!

your're right, the women in background give the video an especial touch.

I don't understand too much of USA internal politics. Let's pretend, I'm naive. Can someone explain me, why is such a big deal?

In Bavaria, the minister president from the conservatives, has also (still going on) an affair. There was a lot of criticism around it when Merkel called him to work as Federal minister. But after a while, things went down. Curiously, neither in English nor in the German wikipedia his affair is mentioned.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horst_Seehofer

LV

Mojopo said...

LV, it is a big deal because Sanford is a hypocrite. He spent years railing in support of traditional marriage, shaking his finger at Bill Clinton and framing the whole mess with so-called Christian values.

Anonymous said...

you know, it's just the same in Germany and the conservatives. It's interesting, how different the reactions are.

LV

Speedy said...

I brings me great delight to see all Republitards who ran on "family values" to get the Evangelical vote go down in flames. All hypocrites, all of them!!! God help us all in 2012 when Sarah decides to run for Prez.

Unknown said...

I just commented on your FB link. I'll say something similar here:

I wish I was the one having an affair with a woman from Argentina!

----------------------

Would every politician who is having an affair please raise his or her hand so we can get this over with?

Yvette said...

Creases in the chorizo leads to scrambled huevos most of the time.

Mojopo said...

Excellent, Yvette.