Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Joyfully, Gratefully Receiving Donations















Dear Ladies and Gentlemen:

I don’t want a third party to come between us. For that reason, I have steadfastly avoided advertisements on my blog and we have enjoyed quick page-loads in pursuit of The Funny. We do cherish our Funtime here.

We’re in this together, you and I. I envision myself as a wall-eyed clown with an embarrassing itch on BYOB Day, and you would be my good-looking smart friend. From politics to life stories – it’s all here and it keeps happening.

I have added a new feature to my blog labeled “donations” and it has something to do with money. This button accepts credit cards, if one felt like throwing money into my hat. This hat is brand new from a garage sale. A tin can seemed wrong. The money will go straight into my bank account and I will use it on things like gas, food, clothing, and maybe even side dishes.

I will be here regardless of what you send and I receive, and I hope I can provide you with funtime for years to come. We still have a lot of ground to cover. I’ve been blogging since 2006, which means that I have many good years left in me. Stick around – it might be worth your while plus two sides of your choice.

Your Pal,
Mojopo







Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I owe you for the chicken soup recipe anyway! Smile.

Mojopo said...

Nah, you don't owe me nothin'! Oh my goodness and thank you!

Anonymous said...

May I have the recipe for the macaroni salad in the pic?

LV