Thursday, September 25, 2008
Top 10 Reasons Why McCain Has Suspended His Campaign
Sen. John McCain (R, Has Been) temporarily suspended his presidential campaign in order to form a coherent thought about the economic crisis in the US. McCain was scheduled to debate Sen. Barack Obama on Friday, the first of three presidential debates, but he can't make it because he's terribly busy. The topics to be debated were foreign policy and national security. The presidential elections take place on November 4th, 2008.
TOP 10 REASONS MCCAIN IS AVOIDING A DEBATE WITH OBAMA
10. His mail-order prescription of Cialis will arrive Friday afternoon.
9. The debates conflict with all-you-can-eat night for seniors at Golden Corral.
8. Studying the Bush Doctrine with Chuck Norris. Lost valuable time complimenting Chuck’s new hair plugs.
7. Recently discovered that his copy of “World Leaders” is from 1977. D’oh!
6. Friday is Sarah’s day off. His expense reports have not yet been submitted and he will be busy answering his own phone.
5. Decided that a photo-op in DC was better than no photo-op at all.
4. If John McCain can spend five and a half years as an imprisoned POW in Vietnam, Barack Obama can wait five damn minutes for a crappy debate.
3. Still isn’t sure if where to find Pakistan on a map. Africa or South America? Too many choices.
2. Poker night with his biker buddies from Sturgis. That bottle of Jack ain’t gonna drink itself!
1. Two words: swollen prostate.
Elastica - Stutter